Once installed, the CWFS will economically transform any water intensive food processing facility into an energy efficient water reuse facility, with the following benefits and incentives:
- Reduce water consumption up to 75% by recycling the cleaned water.
- Remove the bacteriological contaminants from the food processing environment.
- Reduce the volume of disposable water and related costs.
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Reduce chemical costs.
- Meet or exceed EPA and FDA water, energy, and pathogen mandates
- Become a renewable energy source and qualify for green power programs.